Services Offered to the Community
1. Mental Health Services Act , Outreach and Case Management to the African American Community
2. AB 109: Case Management to AB 109 Client recently paroled from state prisons
3. Common Sence Parenting Classes derived from Boys Town curriculum.
4. The Cognitive Behavioral interventions for Substance Abuse classes derived from the University of Cincinnati Corrections Institute curriculum.
5. Deferred Entry of Judgement: Substance Abuse Classes for Superior Court referred clients.
6. Covered California - Access to Health Care Insurance
7. Community Recidivism Reduction Project: My Brother's Keeper Academy
8. HIV/STD: Making Proud Choices: A Peer training curriculum designed to teach HIV/STD Prevention
9. Information and Referral Services